we are looking for a
SATURDAY SALES ADVISOR
Location: Kiln Farm, Milton Keynes
Hours: Saturdays 11am-2.00pm
Hourly Rate: Competitive
JMS Creative is a leading supplier of wedding stationery in this region with over 10 years’ experience and is able to boast the only dedicated showroom in the area.
As we seek to grow our company in line with our mission statement of becoming one of the leading wedding stationery companies in the country, we have an opportunity for a weekend sales advisor at our Kiln Farm showroom.
This is an exciting time to join us and be a part of our growing and ambitious company.
We are looking to recruit someone to be the first point of contact with prospective clients on a Saturday. We are judged by the quality of our product and service and as a company built on family values, this is fundamental in everything we do.
The role will involve welcoming people to our showroom and explaining the structure and layout of our stationery, showing enthusiasm for our product.
You will be responsible for taking client details and emailing any helpful information as well as maintaining the look and feel of the showroom.
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Advising customers on wedding stationery
- Guiding visitors towards suitable styles for their special day
- Taking customer details and ensuring they have the correct information they need emailed to them
- Maintaining the look and feel of the showroom
- Ensuring that customers leave our showroom feeling well-informed, delighted with their visit and excited about the prospect of choosing us as one of their suppliers
- Occasional assistance in making invitations may be required
- Occasional attendance at wedding fairs may be required
The successful candidate will:
- be friendly, helpful, engaging and have a confident personality
- have excellent communication skills
- be able to put people at ease
- like working with people
- be able to sell products without a pushy sales manner
- be trustworthy & reliable
- need to understand the customer’s needs and how our service can help them by building a good rapport and showing enthusiasm for our product.
- be able to work independently
(after full training and a trial period, the advisor will be required to work without supervision and will be responsible for opening and closing the showroom).
- be able to use a tablet computer
- be adaptable – you must be willing to adapt and be flexible with the role as we grow our company to the next level
- be able to assist our company’s growth and revenue by sales maximisation.
Mission Statement and Company Values:
We are looking to build a team of people who believe in our mission statement and company values:
To become recognised as one of the best wedding stationery companies in the United Kingdom, providing a straightforward, valuable and enjoyable experience for brides and grooms to be.JMS Creative
Our company is built on a foundation of honesty and integrity with the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are a family-run company and hold family values in our heart. We believe in providing expert, honest advice and quality products at a fair price. Our service is reliable, friendly and tailored to the needs of our customer.
Hours of Work:
Saturdays between 11am & 2.00pm.
There will be an opportunity to occasionally earn extra income via Sunday or evening hours, subject to the candidate’s availability. Any additional hours would be agreed with appropriate notice.
- Competitive rates of pay
- 6 days annual holiday
- Your birthday weekend off every year (in addition to statutory holiday)